In order to ensure the normal operation of the vehicle, attention should be paid to the maintenance of the ignition system.
Maintenance should be carried out mainly include:
1. Clean the ignition coil, distributor cap, shell surface dust and oil. If necessary, you need to replace ignition coil.
2. Always keep the distributor clean inside and outside, and timely remove dust and oil. In case of rainy weather, water should be removed to keep the distributor dry and prevent electricity leakage.
3. Check the connection of the lead frequently to ensure that the connector is firm and reliable.
4. Check the gap and surface condition of breaker points regularly, and carefully repair it if necessary.
5. Check the spark plug carbon deposit regularly, and use the spark plug cleaner tester to remove it when necessary.
In addition to routine maintenance, the ignition system should also be scheduled for maintenance. If conditions permit, technical performance and working conditions of the main parts should be tested and adjusted if necessary.
The following maintenance should be easily carried out.
(1) Check the ignition system low-voltage and high-voltage circuit whether there are any connection wires wear, leakage, bad contact, if this is the case, please replace the new ignition lead in time. All terminals should be polished, cleaned and re-tighten.
(2) Clean the spark plug, remove dirt and magnetized things, and adjust the spark plug electrical gap.
In addition to the above maintenance work, if a car is driven too many kilometers, typically over 15,000km. Disassemble the distributor assembly from the car, and carry out the inspection and maintenance. If you can't do it yourself, the car should be sent to Maintenance Services.