The personal information that you are asked to provide, and the reasons why you are asked to provide it, will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide your personal information.
If you contact us directly, we may receive additional information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us, and any other information you may choose to provide.
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
1. provide, operate, and maintain our website;
2. improve, personalize, and expand our website;
3. understand and analyze how you use our website;
4. develop new products, services, features, and functionality;
5. communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes;
6. send you emails;
7. find and prevent fraud.
Delcoribo follows a standard procedure of using log files. These files log visitors when they visit websites. All hosting companies do this and a part of hosting services’ analytics. The information collected by log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. These are not linked to any information that is personally identifiable. The purpose of the information is for analyzing trends, administering the site, tracking users’ movement on the website, and gathering demographic information.
Like any other website, Delcoribo uses ‘cookies’. These cookies are used to store information including visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the users’ experience by customizing our web page content based on visitors’ browser type and/or other information.
You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Your information, including personal data that we collect from you, may be transferred to, stored at and processed by us outside the country in which you reside, where data protection and privacy regulations may not offer the same level of protection as in other parts of the world.
By accepting this Policy, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Policy.
Delcoribo seeks to use reasonable organizational, technical and administrative measures to protect personal data within our organization. Unfortunately, no transmission or storage system can be guaranteed to be completely secure, and transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure.
If you have reason to believe that your interaction with us is no longer secure (for example, if you feel that the security of any account you might have with us has been compromised), please immediately notify us of the problem by contacting us.
Delcoribo is not directed to children under 16. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us. We will delete such information from our files as soon as reasonably practicable.
1. The right to be informed about our processing of your personal data;
2. The right to have incomplete personal data completed and the right to have your personal data corrected if the data we hold is inaccurate or out of date;
3. The right to object to processing of your personal data and request that we stop sending you marketing information. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for marketing purposes, or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us on the Contact Information details set out below;
4. The right to have your personal data erased (the “right to be forgotten”);
5. The right to request access to your personal data and information how we process it (please refer to “Access to your Personal Data” section below);
6. The right to move, copy or transfer your personal data (“data portability”);
7. Rights in relation to automated decision making, including profiling.
Delcoribo is committed to resolve any complaints about our collection or use of your personal data. If you would like to make a complaint regarding this Policy or our practices in relation to your personal data, please contact us through the information listed on our website. We will reply to your complaint as soon as we can and in any event, within 30 days.
We hope to resolve any complaint brought to our attention. However, if you feel that your complaint has not been adequately resolved, you reserve the right to contact your local data protection supervisory authority.